Friday, April 27, 2012

My first project

My first project to start this journey is to set up the blog itself.  My name is Angela and I will be attempting to complete one project per day.  A project for the purpose of this blog is a craft, a new recipe, or a new adventure.  I guess I will define it more as I go along. 

A little about me, I love to cook and I love to do crafts.  I have a feeling this will be the majority of my blog.  I am a counselor currently working with Adult chemical dependency clients.  I am finishing up my Master's of Science in Counseling Psychology.  I will graduate on May12th.  Woohoo!!!!  That will be my project for that day, just so you know. 

I will also use this blog to talk about what I believe in, God, causes, honesty and everything in between.  I hope you enjoy reading this as a do my one project a day for a year and maybe beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment