Monday, May 7, 2012

May 6th

Dear Friends

From May 7th - 11th I am going to be living on just $1.50 a day for all my food and drink as part of the Live Below the Line challenge. It's a wonderful opportunity to raise money and awareness for crucial anti-poverty initiatives and it would be great if you could take the challenge too.

$1.50 is the US equivalent of the extreme poverty line. Living on so little will give us a glimpse into the challenges faced by the 1.4 billion people who have no choice but to live below the line every day – for everything - food, medical care, transport, education, everything.

You can find out more about Live Below the Line and sign up at www.livebelowtheline.com/us.
If you aren't able to take part you can still support this great campaign by sponsoring me at www.livebelowtheline.com/me/adaisy1120.

I hope that you will join me in this exciting challenge and help to fight extreme poverty.

Angela

This is a project that I will be participating in all week.  I will post my meals each day and how much I spent.  I am looking forward to spreading the news and helping others defeat hunger.  I have been planning my menu which you will see throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment